Ageing is the natural process and when you grow old every part of your body is affected. With age, blood vessel walls tend to stiffen up, the process of cell division, replacement and various other systems of body that continues throughout life slows down, joints and muscles lose flexibility, bones become weak, and a progressive deterioration of all body begins which increases the risk of many other diseases. One of the most noticeable differences as you age is the changes in your skin. With the age, due to contraction of muscles, decrease in body’s retention ability of water, dryness and wrinkles begins to develop. Developments of irritable of rest lines, wrinkles lose the full and youthful look of the face.
Environmental pollution, harsh sunlight, air conditioners, global warming and thinning of the ozone layer speed up the aging process. Skin is also damaged due to exposures to excessive ultraviolet rays of sun. Proper skin care together with change in lifestyle, food habits, avoiding outside factors and regular exercises will definitely slow down the aging effect and will help to maintain a youthful looking skin. Understanding proper diets, hygiene, and hydration are essential in maintaining healthy skin. You can forestall the negative effect of aging on your health and skin by taking following precautions:
1. Avoid smoking
2. Reduce the intake of alcohol
3. Avoid intake of red meat
4. Avoid the high-glycemic foods such as potato
5. Save yourself from excessive exposure to sun rays
6. Avoiding spicy and oily food
7. Control the intake of sugar and salt
Changes in lifestyle and food habits will rejuvenate your body. You can reduce the negative effects of aging and keep yourself fit by enhancing the body antioxidants through balanced diet. Take following steps to keep your mind and body fit and youthful looking facial skin: -
1. Drink lot of water in the morning
2. Do regular exercises like asana, pranayam and brisk walking for at least 30 minutes for six days a week?
3. Do meditation to keep the positive mindset.
4. Eat variety of fruits and vegetables. Take whole-grains meals, legumes and low fat milk products in daily diet.
5. Avoid nasty arguments.
6. Manage the stress and avoid unnecessary physical and mental strain.
7. Take enough sleep say 6-7 hours.
8. Keep your weight within limits.
9. Take lemon and honey in daily diet for softening of blood vessel walls.
10. Keep busy by doing some constructive work, helping others and playing with kids.
Above mentioned anti aging lifestyle changes and prevention steps are being utilized by many individuals to keep fit and control the formation wrinkles. Complete details about precautions, preventions lifestyle and eating habit changes to combat the effects of aging are available at Anti-aging guide. Many men and women are using various types of anti aging products, anti wrinkles cream and sunscreen on their face.
For skin and hair related issues, home remedies and tips visit: Skin and Beautycare